September 1, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

Wow, it has been waaaaay too long since I've posted last! July & August were really busy with DianeH Photography, so my personal blog has been on the backburner, unfortunately. But that doesn't mean, I've stopped taking pictures of little Kaylee getting into everything she can imagine!
This last month has been so much fun. Her little personality is really shining through, and I just love watching her learn. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not grateful to Ramon for making sacrifices with me so I'm able to be home with her during the day. I really don't think I would trade it for anything.

It's moments during the day like this, that I just love. Look at all the new stuff she is learning!
We can do puzzles!

We know how to pump gas!

We can wave bye bye

We've gone to heaven in our dreams, and met NaNa!
That's what I'm telling myself anyways. I'd hate to think she is already talking back! haha

and we randomly talk and have full blown conversations

I promise to get you caught up on our life over the last month. It's been busy, it's been messy, and down right funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment