November 4, 2010

It Won't Be Like This for Long

Wow, we've had an interesting week. For about two months now, Kaylee has been easily sleeping 8hrs during the night before waking up to eat. The past week, we've been up every 1-2hrs! NOOOOOO! I've tried soothing without food, but she always wins. And chows down! I've concluded, she is just hungry. Maybe she is going through a growth spurt, but this momma is TIIIRED. I'm going to Vegas this weekend for a bachelorette party, so Daddy gets to tend to the late night feedings for a few days. Muahahaha! Is it sad that I'm looking forward to Vegas so I can GET some sleep?! haha, that seems backwards.

We have our 4 month appointment next week, so we will definitely be talking about what to do. I'm getting lots of advice to start rice cereal... I feel like it's early, but if she's ready, I guess I'll just have to deal with the fact that she is growing up already :(

Every night, I sing us a song to soothe us back to sleep. The country song "It won't be like this for long..." Awesome song. Makes me tear up.

1 comment: