January 6, 2011

Introducing the NEW Mrs. Leah Gipe

A week or so before Christmas, my BFF, from college got married! Leah Schembri became Leah Gipe! The wedding was in Kansas City (where she lives), and it was beautiful. It was totally Leah. Her and her momma did such an amazing job. Ramon and Andy (Leah's new hubby) get along WAY too well, it's scary. We really like him, and it's so nice to see how great he treats her. :)
I was able to go to Kansas City on Wednesday and spend the week with her before all the festivities began. I teared up several times thinking about how far we've come in our friendship and everything we've been through together. I was so happy I could stand beside her just as she stood by me :)

Anyways, enough of all the mushy stuff, right? I know you just want to see pics. So here they are!
Oh, and I got myself a new camera lens, so I was having fun playing :)


 The ginormous selection of Italian Wedding Cookies. It's a big tradition in their family!

The extra ginormous bow bouquet aka "bow"quet. For those that don't know, it's the bouquet the bride uses during the rehearsal. It is made of all the bows from her wedding showers. You should have seen the backside of this thing.. it was... well, let's just say it was interesting, and Tina was having too much fun with it! haha

Andy & Leah :)

Love her hair!

 YAY! Gooooin to the chapel and we're gooooonna get maaaAAAaarried! Leah woke us all up at like 6:30am blaring this song throughout the house.

The beautiful bride and beautiful bouquet (the real one this time! haha)


YAY! Married! Congrats :)

Several friends from college came up to Kansas City for the wedding too! It was really fun seeing everyone. 

Congrats to Leah and Andy! It was a fun weekend and we had soooo much fun seeing so many friends!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you all had a great time. She was one beautiful bride for sure. I love love love the vibrant flower colors. Probably just your awesome pciture taking skills. :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete