February 14, 2011

New Hobby?

OMG It's official! And Ramon is definitely not letting me get by without a LOT of smack talking. I got a crazy hair over the weekend and decided to teach myself how to crochet... YUP! You heard it. I'm a stay-at-home mom who crochets... (well, sorta). OMG, I can't believe I just said that out loud. hahaha. Anyways, I'm obsessed with etsy.com and all the super adorable baby hats and clothes on there, and I'm tired of paying $30 a pop. Sooooo why not make one?! 

Here I am in action... lol. Admit it! You're jealous that I'm cozy by the fire :}

I got a pattern to make this hat. Isn't it freaking cute?!

problem is, I can't read the pattern... haha oops! It's like chinese! 

But I'm learning... youtube has been a life saver. I watch the same one over and over and over. It can't be worse than Ramon watching poker over and over and over. :} HA

Anyways, wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. YAY, you will be golden in time for my B-Day present. I like purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That hat is pretty darn cute. I used to crochet back in the day. (lol, like when I was 9) but it was a lot of fun....good luck! I can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete