May 11, 2011

I love my days

I know I've said it before, but I absolutely LOVE staying home with Kaylee during the day. I don't miss working every day. Sure, I miss the people and friends... but staying home has helped me slow down and appreciate the small things in the day. If I were working full time, I NEVER would have made these little homemade mini chicken burgers for Kaylee!

We had the best day. I can't believe I could be missing some of this!

When daddy goes to work, Kaylee hops in bed with me and we snuggle for another hour. I don't care if that makes me lazy, or if I could be getting laundry done. I don't care. This is the BEST part of my day and makes me look forward to waking up (even after several night wakings thanks to teething!)

Time to wake up and take Petrie outside!
 
She is LOVING the fresh warm air.
 

We spent the morning making healthy finger foods. Ingredients: minced garlic, minced onion, minced chicken, shredded cheese, shredded apple, sage leaves!
 
She LOVED it! A whole mouthfuls worth haha
 

Miss Kaylee loves to feed herself. And is so polite that she is starting to share.
"Try it Mommy! It's Nummy!"
While cooking the Chicken Burgers, someone found the tupperware drawer!
At least it kept her away from the hot stove!

After a nice morning nap for Kaylee, it's time for PLAYTIME!
She is loving her little kitchen right now. She found the oven for the first time.
Hmm... I wonder what's inside?

Uh Oh, distraction! On to something else.... This is the perfect Kaylee pictures.
She has her pretty jewelry, her sippy cup dangling from her mouth, and legs crossed.

 And to think I could be missing some of this during the day?
My day couldn't have been any more perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment