June 26, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

This post is a little late, but you'll forgive me, right?? Anyways, we had a great Father's Day weekend! A bit rainy and icky, but we still had fun. Got the bikes out, of course... and met all the Cremer's in Lansboro for a Father's Day lunch! It was yummy, and Kaylee sported her "My Dad is totally awesome" tshirt :)

Once we got home, Ramon got to open some of his gifts. Our main gift to each other for Mom/Dad Days were our bikes... so the rest is just for fun!

(insert pic here VERY soon)

I did one for my dad too. haha

And Ramons Dad... haha I'm seriously addicted to these. They are cracking me up!
(insert pic soon)

Holidays like this are so hard to be away from home. I never realized it until the shoe was on MY foot, ya know? Luckily (or un-luckily) Granny wasn't feeling so good, and was in the hospital for a few days. Dad & Kimberly went to Lufkin to take care of her, so he was a little distracted with Granny stuff. We were all really worried, but I'm happy to say she is feeling MUCH better now! Maybe Granny got sick to secretly distract us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment