October 12, 2010

The sleepless SLEEPS!

Kaylee did it! She slept 7 straight hours last night. It would have been more like 7.5hrs, but she sat in her bed just chillin and looking around for a good 30 minutes before closing her eyes. I was so excited when I looked at my phone, and it was 4:30am..... and not 2:30. So this is 2 nights in a row that she is sleeping 6+ hours straight. She use to do it all the time, but lately has been changing up her sleep at night and waking up ALL the time. I was so excited that I almost woke up Ramon to show him what time it was haha. I figured he wouldn't quite share my excitement at 4:30am :) She goes right back to sleep easily, eats again about 6:30, then sleeps to about 8:30. So my reason for posting this is, all y'all out there with kiddos.... what was your eat/awake/sleep schedule at 3 months old? Kaylee is sleeping great at night, but I can't get her to nap more than 30-45 minutes at a time during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment